Our Physical Therapists help to ensure that your child’s physical performance in everyday activities is at its best. Therapists rely on the implementation of their expert knowledge of the neurological, musculoskeletal, cardiopulmonary, and integumentary (skin) systems to help your child in any one of the following ways:
- Achieve age-appropriate developmental milestones
- Better participate in age-appropriate gross motor or school activities with peers
- Improve range of motion, strength, mobility, posture, balance, endurance for independent function
- Improve your child’s ability to independently negotiate his or her environment
- Actively participate and contribute to the society at large
Your child's progress toward their goals is reassessed continually, with a written report on a quarterly basis.
|Light Gait||Ball Pit||Stairs|
Request information about this or any other Upward "Family of Caring" program.