Full Time Assistant Needed for UPWARD’s Child Care Program < Return to News
4 Star Program through Quality First
UPWARD, is seeking qualified applicants for a full-time position (up to 40 hours per week) as an assistant in our infant and toddler classrooms.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Communicate and work with staff to promote a quality program
• Supervise children at all times
• Communicate and interact with children throughout all activities
Provide a clean, organized and safe environment
Adhere to state licensing guidelines
Assist with feeding as needed
• Helping close the classroom each day
Qualifications: High School diploma or GED, experience working with children.
• A valid fingerprint clearance card.
• Negative TB test prior to start.
• CPR & First Aid within first 30 days of employment.
• 12 hours of DES Health & Safety training within first 90 days of employment.
Benefits include health, dental, vision and life insurance available after first 90 days of employment. Paid Time Off as well as sick time; opportunity to enroll in 401K retirement plan.
If interested, call Sharon Graham at 602-279-5801 x204 or send resume to email@example.com